A man is the faculty of reporting, and the universe is the possibility of being reported - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Holiday Productivity...

I love Diwali holidays. Actually, I love everything about this festive season. The shopping, the decorations, the family/friends companionship and the participation in special traditions, were
fantastic! All in all I had great time and thoroughly enjoyed my four days holiday.

And so what did I do for productivity during holidays?

I tried out online encrypted and automatic backup service from Mozy. I used the free 2GB account and I am satisfied that I could backup my most critical data without any hassles.

Next, I invested some time in storing my contacts on KeepM. This is a very lightweight and simple tool. I now have a central place to export/refer all the contacts and more than that I have a backup for the rainy days, just in case.

What else? Ummmm..Yes, I found some cool podcast sites on The People's Choice Podcast Awards 2008.

And last but not the least, I enjoyed watching/listening many great speakers on Premiere Speakers Bureau. I am very happy to find this site. I think this is a great place to know, listen, watch and engage with some of the best speakers from every field.

1 comment:

रंजन (Ranjan) said...

itani chhutti me ek phone hame bhi lagaa dete bhai..