A man is the faculty of reporting, and the universe is the possibility of being reported - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Personality Type

Dwayne Melancon has a very interesting post about the personality tendencies. It provides good overview of Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) model and links to free resources.

A couple of years back, I had taken similar test for my Insights Discovery profile when I joined my current company. The Insights System is built around the model of personality first identified by the Swiss psychologist Carl Gustav Jung.

I used the the free online assessments and I think, the results are good for self-understanding. We can identify the key areas for development and take action for growth personally and interpersonally.

Try these tools if you want to find out your personality type....

No comments: